June 27, 2004

I was out with Bblics, Apple n Eve yesterday night. A few good games of pool, during which they all thought I was being overly serious in the game. Bblics had to keep telling me 'it's okay', 'never mind, darlin'. Actually, I really wasn't being overly serious. Just the contrary, I wasn't concentrating much in the game, especially the last few. hee... I was just stoning and doing the thing I knew I was doing without really thinking about what it was.

But still, we had good laughs throughout. Thanks to Apple, who acted like a ----- (guessed the word anot, woman?).

There was quite a crowd at FF when we planted ourselves there to while away the rest of our night. And Joe, Jem and his gf were there too. Ahh, looks like I'd know exactly where to find Joe (often MIA friend) for the next couple weekends.

Bblics was saying she didn't get the kick from being at FF these past 2 weeks that we were there. Largely 'cos Nuris and Darren do not seem to be playing their signature songs, the few that totally drew Bblics and myself to FF in the first place. And it seems like there are a number of 'guest performers' recently. They are good, for variety's sake. But we still much prefer 'the usual, please'.

I wonder what's up for next weekend. My mommy and Janet are flying off to Taiwan for holidays on Thursday. So, I wonder if I may get to sleep over in another's bed, or get someone to sleep over with me... hmm??? haha...

-just kiddin. DUH.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 15:14